Thursday, October 23, 2014

Art Bead Palette :: Margit Boehmer

Artisan Pendant

I came across the work of Margit Boehmer yesterday, and I just had to share it with you.

Everything about her work draws me in. From the geometric shapes and textures, to the unabashed use of bright colors. Margit is a color lover, too (which you know I love), and it shows in pretty much every polymer clay bead she creates. I'm especially a fan of her color combos, which are unusual and captivating.

Here's more:

Flower bead earring elements

Calypso beads

Spindle beads


Aren't they lovely? As always, there's far more than I can show here, so be sure to stop by Margit's Etsy shop.


7 comments:

Giorgia said...

Beautiful, colorful and lively!
Giorgia

http://giardinidililla.blogspot.it/

Unknown said...

Wow - absolutely awesome and so original

Claire Lockwood said...

She's fabulous, hey? I have some but I feel I need to get more before I start parting with them!

Unknown said...

Yes!! I love her work, so pretty!!

Unknown said...

I love her work and your palettes as well. Thank you!

Cherie Burbach said...

Love the colors. Beautiful work!

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

I love all the palettes and have challenged readers of my blog to pick one to try. I think I'll do the green/orange/yellow palette. Thank you for the idea and inspiration!