Monday, June 30, 2014

June Monthly Challenge Recap



Our challenge painting this month has such a lush, tropical feel. I feel like I am smack dab in the middle of the rainforest! This picture has so many elements to be inspired by, from the moth dominating the image to the textures and shapes and varied green tones of the leaves to that delicious pop of red flowers. Let's see what you chose to be inspired by!



Your turn!
Click the InLinz Link-up below to add your blog post to the hop!
Please add your exact URL to the blog hop for the
June 2014 Art Bead Scene Monthly Challenge Recap.
  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture made me stretch in a great way. Can't wait to see July's challenge piece.

Carol Briody said...

Thank you for this excellent Challenge opportunity! Looking forward to July, August, September...!

Anonymous said...

Some lovely designs this month! I have made a piece but haven't managed to write the blog post yet! If I get it up in time I will link to it though!!!