Saturday, March 22, 2014

Etsy Picks: Inspired by this month's Challenge Birds on Riser by Adolf Dietrich


Inspired by the painting Birds on Riser by Adolf Dietrich

Curator Mary Harding

To see this Treasury on Etsy click HERE 

This month's painting  Birds on Riser by Adolf Dietrich has inspired my Etsy picks.  I found lots of beautiful birds both
by our editors and contributors and by others as well.  Birds on Riser made me think of the woods so I looked for
woodsy type beads and found some wonderful selections.  I like the different textures of the bark on these beads and the subtle 
colors that go so well with the painting.
I hope you will be inspired to create with some of these lovely pieces and participate in this month's challenge.
Next month our Etsy picks post will be earlier in the month to give you more time to seek them out and use them.
Have a creative weekend.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

posted by Mary Harding

2 comments:

Claire Lockwood said...

Super stuff! Thank you, Mary!

Armored Mermaid said...

Claire ---those are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love them all but the blue lagoon is my favorite! (: