Monday, January 20, 2014

Amuse Your Muse Monday with Rebecca of Songbead

Happy Monday! How are you getting on with January? I have officially decided that it is my *least* favourite month of the year so I am glad we are past the halfway point! Onwards to the Spring now please. I'm ready for a little sunshine! 

Let's kick off this week with some beautiful handmade red Art Beads. Betsi shared some beautiful creations that she found online. 







I found a few others to round out the post as well....



...and here's a very awesome/special/spectacular red Art Bead which I picked up this week.....

(Are you jealous?! ;-) )

Hope you are staying safe and warm this January! Looking forward to seeing what red Art Beads you find this week.....

And now for the Bead Blogger Links:










Rebecca is a Scottish jewellery designer, currently living in Belfast, Northern Ireland. You can read more about her and her work at her blog, songbeads.blogspot.com and see more of her jewellery at songbead.etsy.com. She also has a supplies shop at thecuriousbeadshop.etsy.com.

1 comment:

RaggedRobyn said...

Wehey! Thanks for posting my red spike beads. Some fab artists here and lots to inspire! <3