Monday, May 28, 2012

Featured Designer of the Week: Heidi Post

Each week the Art Bead Scene features a Designer of the Week. 
One of our editors picks her favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.
This week's featured designer is....
Heidi Post of Ex Post Facto Jewelry.
Here is what ABS editor Erin Siegel said about Heidi's Design:
"The handmade ceramic house pendant is perfect. Heidi did an excellent job incorporating all the colors of the painting in her necklace. The mix of materials and textures creates lots of interest throughout the piece. My favorite part is the use of the leaf chain at the front with the pendant. I love how this mimics the trees behind the houses in the painting!"
Check out Heidi's blog or visit her Etsy shop to see more of her work.
Enter the monthly challenge today - click here for details.

8 comments:

Alice said...

I love this necklace! I saw it on her recent blog post. A fabulous piece!

coffeeaddict said...

Congrats Heidi!!!

Heidi Post said...

Ahhh! Thanks Erin! I'm so honored to have been chosen :D I was a little uncertain about the leaf chain at first, but once it was all together I knew I'd made the right choice.le

Kepi said...

Super cute!

Sharyl said...

Wonderful necklace! I especially love all those dangling leaves together! Darling little house too!

Rebecca said...

Love this necklace! Heidi is great with colours I always think. I agree about the leafy chain - inspired.

Cece Cormier said...

Love the bead and chain combo on this necklace.

Mynor said...

like the texture of the background fabric