Friday, December 25, 2009

A Merry Wish


I want to thank the designers and beadmakers that help make the Art Bead Scene a creative and vibrant community.  I've enjoyed another fun year playing along with the monthly challenges, being inspired by your jewelry and beads and hearing from you everyday!

The Art Bead Scene editors are going to take a much needed break until the new year. 
In the meantime join us over the next few days for our favorite Best of the ABS posts from 2009.

I wish you all health, happiness, creativity and an abundance of beads for 2010.

Enjoy a peaceful and meaningful celebration with your family and loved ones this holiday season.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Thank you to the ABS editors for all your hard work and dedication to keep us informed, inspired, and involved. You have certainly made the ABS not just a blog, but a community of friends.

Merry Christmas to you! I can't wait to see what 2010 brings.

TesoriTrovati said...

A BIG THANK YOU to all the ABS editors for constantly keeping us informed, entertained, connected and inspired. This is the most amazing community of designers and talent and many have become treasured friends. I have never felt myself soar into my creativity before finding ABS and I thank you all for what you do to encourage and support us all. I am looking forward to the new year and new experiences being inspired by our talented ABS editors!
Enjoy the day!
Erin