Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Inspiration

I wanted to share another version of the painting for our challenge inspiration from Matisse. This one features a brighter color palette in purple, yellow, green and orange. Pull out those beads and enter our challenge!

The perfect mix of all the colors from our inspiration painting, lampwork beads by StoneyMarieDesigns.

Love those luscious green leaves in the background? Add a few ceramic leaves from EveryHeartCrafts.
A fishy little spiral from Jangles.

MamacitaBeadWorks has a cute little minnow if you are feeling more figurative for your designs.

I'm really drawn to the playful dot pattern in the painting. These Baby Buttons from Creative Impressions in Clay fit the bill!

2 comments:

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Oh Darn! I should've looked at other versions of the painting... Now I feel my whole color palette is a little "off." Still, I like my necklace for this month a lot! This was a fun one!

Erin Siegel said...

Great inspiration, Heather! Thank you so much for featuring my leaf in your post!