Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Something Beaded This Way Comes

Isn't that a great title? What images do you have conjured up in your head? Stop and think about it......go all the way - even put some background music with it!!!

Man I wish I had thought of that title, but alas, I didn't. "Something Beaded This Way Comes" came from Theresa Buchle in her blog "Bead-Mused". Thanks for the inspiration Theresa!

Now, put that Holloweeny music on in you head, hunch down and "walk this way".........


I've got my eye on you - Torched by Dawn


Collaborative pieces with Penny Michelle and Joan Miller

Boo Bottle to hold all your wicked treats!


Just think what embellishments you could make with 1000 of these!
JuDelica seed beads

Send us a link and we'll surf down your scary path!

- Elaine

3 comments:

AJ said...

My friend Lois at Wolf Song Designs makes a lot of Halloween beads that would be perfect for this month's theme, too! :)

http://www.wolfsongdesigns.net/halloween.htm

Elaine Ray said...

Thanks for the link - those are great beads!
- Elaine

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting my witch kittie!

Joan