Sunday, April 1, 2007

Findings Worth Finding: Sterling Botanical Clasps from Nina Designs







Nina Designs has introduced a new line of Botanical findings and charms in sterling silver with wonderfully realistic forest textures. They describe them as "Silver leaf clasps and pendants with amazing detail add a touch of nature to any design. This collection is perfect for nature lovers or anyone looking for organic imagery. The leaves are uncannily life-like with tiny veins and the slight asymmetries found in living plants."


I think the clasps shown here are particularly beautiful, and I am looking forward to incorporating them into my own designs! I can imagine they would be lovely in creations featuring art beads with natural imagery and organic shapes and textures.

I love the Nina Designs catalog, because they design so many unusual and unique findings and beads, and they are committed to paying their Balinese silversmiths a living wage, something that I think shows in the high quality of their products.

Click here to see the whole Botanical collection at Nina Designs

No comments: